About Me

My photo
Film student attending San Diego State University. Focus on editing and/or producing. Ready to explore the world and what it has to offer me. Excited to share and start my life with my sailor. Blogging to look back on my life and relive the good and bad.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Intensive summer

I may be in San Diego but I'm still working for TigerLily Media as their intern. Our current project is marketing Thespians the Movie and Broadway Dreams Foundation's contest Thespian Broadway Challenge. I'm not working for TigerLily Media in person but this is still a valuable experience. I would benefit more from doing a production internship so I can add onto my reel but it's always good to gain experience in other fields. I know that I can use these skills later on in my filmmaking career. Check it out: http://www.facebook.com/thespiansthemovie

I have yet to get started on another goal of mine. I want to write a feature before the end of the summer break but I haven't even brainstormed a story. Only short films are going through my head. I wish I had the guts to write a horror but I tend to closely associate ideas I think of with my own life, meaning I will begin to place my ideas into real life. I have an concept for a horror but it scares me so much that I'm scared to write it. It involves a monster that I read about. I may eventually write it someday but for now, I'll stick to the other genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment